Sunday, September 4, 2011

Dinner in Paris

My three euro Bordeaux of the day...

The apartment has a small kitchen. A galley really. Dinner begins in the street. I stop for wine in tiny groceries, mom has found some beautiful avocados and butter lettuce while shopping in Les Puces. There are of course bagettes. Just around the corner is an artisan butcher and the pates are incredible (and the variety of them is piling up in the fridge) Oh, and fantastic cheeses...so many cheeses. We choose our wines by price, staying under 5 euros. I drizzle oil and balsamic on the lettuce and slice apples. Corks come out. We talk about all we have seen today, then watch a show of Marissa's talented shots of the day.
Left to right: Au Poivre, Chicken Orang' and Jambon Pistachio

1 comment:

  1. I had to wipe the drool off of my keyboard...and WHAT presentation!

    ReplyDelete

Seattle Center desktop 1

Seattle Center desktop 1
Seattle Center 1